Matt has been coaching tennis since 2005. He feels extremely fortunate to have played and coached in Canada, Australia, and the USA. Matt spent 4 years on scholarship playing NCAA Division 1 tennis in South Carolina. Other career accomplishments include:
- 2019 TennisBC Community Coach of the Year
- Former #1 Junior in BC
- Double Gold Medal winner at Western Canada Games
- Bronze Medal winner at Canada Summer Games
- NCAA South Atlantic Conference Freshman of the Year
- ITA Southeast Regional Rookie of the Year
Matt is really excited to be involved in the Nelson tennis community and to help everyone become the best tennis players they can be!