2023/8/7 Please read under Ball Machine about new machine start up instructions.
Click here to read more about how to book a tennis court!
- click on “login” if needed
- click on the reservation time – note there are several tabs, one for each court;
- click on “save.” (please add email@example.com to your address book if the email confirmation ends up in your spam filter
- Be sure to check to check the calendar to see your booking is there at the desired time.
Ball machine booking and use
- It can be used on any court, but we strongly recommend that courts #4, #3, #2 and #1 be prioritized for its use; this will reduce frequency of balls straying on to other courts.
- To book the machine on our court booking system, enter your name as usual then for your partner select “Ball Machine” from the drop-down member menu.
- Prior to booking the machine, please scan the other courts for that time to make sure it is not already booked out.
- you will likely have to enter the 4 different settings each time you switch it on (vertical/spin/speed/frequency)
- see laminate sheets for that, but if you have probs, let me know
- the remote will work as usual
To see the membership list you have to login as paying member.